Cooking class instructor
Cooking Sun – 京都市 中京区
日給 6,000円 – アルバイト･パート
Job Description / 仕事内容及びアピールポイント:
- Cooking Sun will open a new cooking studio in central Kyoto near Kawaramachi station this September. There, we will begin a cooking class for local Japanese in English.
- Instructors will be a mix of bilingual Japanese and local expats. We would like interested local expats to join our instructor team and lead some of our international cuisine classes.
- The job is offered on a three month trial contract. Afterward, if both parties would like to continue contract it may be renewed and salary options may be negotiated based upon previous performance.
- Suitable for local expats who do not have full time job and are looking for part time job.
- Local expats who live in Kyoto
- Chef experience not necessary but applicants need to like cooking and should be willing to share their knowledge on their home cuisine and to learn other cuisine
- Able to do a class in English
- Understand Japanese to some extent (ideal but not essential)
- Must have an appropriate visa (working or otherwise) prior to beginning this job.
- Applications from students will unfortunately be rejected.
Working hours / 勤務時間・曜日:
- 1 or 3 times a week
- 3 hours per lesson (45 minutes preparation, 2 hours lesson, and 15 minutes cleaning)
- 3 months contract (renewable)
Access / 交通アクセス:
- 7 minutes walk from Karawamachi Station
- 10 minutes from Shijo Station
- Sakaimachi 473, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto (3rd floor of Meiji 1010)
Salary / 待遇・福利厚生:
- 6000 yen per lesson (first three months)
- After the first three months, performance is reviewed and salary for the next three months is negotiated.
- Transportation cost up to 500 yen per day
Other / その他:
For more details, please ask us after your application.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: 6,000円 /day